Boiler manufacturer webinars

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The coronavirus creates problems for boiler manufacturers offering training so in the meantime at Vokera we're starting online sessions.

It struck me that for the customer a little more background information might be useful and the first webinar for our new Vision Plus combi and system boiler range is on the 18th August at 10:30am.

It is not restricted to Gas Safe engineers so, as an end user, if you want to know a little more about what goes in to a boiler and why you're welcome to attend.

Marketing first (not me) for the introduction then I'll take the covers off for a look inside with a Q&A afterwards on the 35kW combi I have in the training room.

The combi's all have the pipework arrangement of flow, out, gas, in, return (FOGIR) which many installers have requested. The 25 and 30KW combis have an aluminium heat exchanger, the 35 and 40kW combis and the 20, 25 and 30kW system boilers have the stainless steel heat exchanger

In the future there will be evening webinars and ones restricted to Gas Safe engineers but we're starting with an open format.

Registration is required and you can do so here

https://carrier.zoom.us/webinar/register/7515966292887/WN_XH2j0k-nQgGRAz6Lk0MBeQ

Sponsored Links
A repost to bring it to the fore in peoples minds if they'd like to know more or ask pertinent questions regarding boilers afterwards.

Will the evening webinars be for no RGI's too?

Possibly not but I'm in favour of non RGI webinars, gives the customer some good background that if an installer goes into while quoting could bore or lose the enquiry. I'll push for it. Write into [email protected] if you'd like that. It might still be [email protected] actually as all the servers are in the process of changing.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back