Boiler Not Firing Up

Xmas Eve was the last calls I had. Just catching up on quotes etc now.

I'm going to start again on the 2nd unless I get any breakdown calls.

Sponsored Links
The second is always a no no for me. As we carry on from new years eve few hours sleep then out again from noon till midnight to say wasted would be an understatement then got to be up again to go watch the rangers celtic game so wasted again by the end of the 2nd.
Its a hard life at this time of year:cool: :LOL:

We have been inundated with calls, I, luckily only had two calls on xmas day and three on boxing day.

Yesterday we went mad and today is fairly quiet.

:)

ho ho ho

:)

and if I had known you were up for some graft tony I owuld have called you :):):)

and dave you lazy sod

;)

The second is always a no no for me. As we carry on from new years eve few hours sleep then out again from noon till midnight to say wasted would be an understatement then got to be up again to go watch the rangers celtic game so wasted again by the end of the 2nd.
Its a hard life at this time of year:cool: :LOL:

I think I am off new years day

which is nice

;)

Sponsored Links
I've had a few calls today, but if people don't leave a message so I can get back to them, then it can't be that important :LOL: , or perhaps so urgent they need someone immediately :eek: :rolleyes:

LMAO

Just had a call from a lady and the first thing she said was "wow I didnt expect anyone to answer"

I replied "then why did you call?"

she didnt answer

:LOL:

For anyone who has similar symptons the problem was indeed the fan which has now been replaced and everything is working. Incidentally the heating engineer charged me £160. Does that sound fair?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back