Boiler not turning off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i agree about getting the boiler serviced and a professional boiler Engineer to fix the problem, but what do you do when the professional cant do it or does not do the job properly in the first place? we had a new valiant boiler fitted by EON and we have had nothing but trouble from the day they visited the house and now i am thinking of getting someone else in that actually knows what they are doing. EON fitted the boiler, we have hot water and heating, heating when we switched it off!! the thermostat is off and the heating is still on upstairs!! but no heating downstairs. the control panel is a dray-ton and you can select hot water on constant and select heating off!! but regardless what you do you get heating, so the only way is to turn the radiators off all 14 of them. So if you want the heating on and you physically switch it on then all radiators come on (as long as i have turned them on) i cannot believe the mess we are in, and they wonder why people do it themselves and sometimes make it worse or cause a dangerous problem, but if professionals cant do it then who can? i am disgusted with EON total incompitance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back