Boiler with the lowest horizontal long (15m) flue incline

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a tricky urgent situation where I need to install a boiler with a horizontal flue run which with maze of angles would total to about 15-16m. The problem is that there isn't enough ceiling height for a normal boiler that requires a 50mm/1m drop. Therefore, I'm urgently looking for a quality boiler where the manufacturer will guarantee the boiler with a lower drop / degree of around 25mm/1m drop max. The only one that might fit the bill ate the Kestons, but everyone know the issue with these.

Any other suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Is there really not an option to relocate the boiler or vertical flue?

Have you considered the cost of 16m of flue and that it will need to remain accessible for inspection though put its length

Sponsored Links
u would have to increase to 75mm flue, plus extra condensate outlets to cope whith condensate. but its possible if you have no choice of location.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back