Boilers - Expansion Vessel Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi!

I would like to know if the Expansion Vessel (the one of hot water) may cause return in the 3 Port Valve straight to the central heating.

Can anybody tell me something about this subject?

Thanks
Nice weekend

lfcardoso

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
did you undertand that pappy

cos I sure as hell didnt

:)

English is not my native language. And if I'm using this forum is to get help in my doubts. If you don't understand the meaning of my question, and english is your language, why don't you simply ask me directly instead of being so rude?

So sad...

where was I rude??

just asking kev what you meant

maybe you would be better posting in a forum that converses in your native tongue?

agian cannot see where i was being rude

cos I sure as hell didnt

English is not my native language. And if I'm using this forum is to get help in my doubts. If you don't understand the meaning of my question, and english is your language, why don't you simply ask me directly instead of being so rude?

So sad...

oy leave my little un alone :LOL: :LOL: ;)

he wasn't being rude it's english humour

cos I sure as hell didnt

So sad...

lmao

cheeky auld get ;)

cos I sure as hell didnt

So sad...

lmao

cheeky auld get ;)

That's OK. Thanks very much for your help anyway

It may help if you go to the top of the forum, and find:
"read this first",
read it,
and then post the question again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back