Bombers Possibly Identified...

if people are backed into a corner, they may resort to terrorism. the difference here though is these pakistani bombers weren't doing it to free a british oppressed pakistan, ie it didn't directly affect them. they got involved for their own reasons. as i said earlier, i believe it's a muslim waged war against the west. but even if even if 'ollyk' is right and they did it to oppose iraq, they would say they did it for their 'muslim brother's' in iraq. so once again its about islam.

people deny there's muslim hatred against the west. but if you look at it from this angle, you can see that muslims are themselves contributing to this divide by sticking amongst one another and fighting the west. islamophobia is a myth.

one of the reasons i say iraq wasn't the main factor, is because attacks like this happened long before the iraqi/afghan wars. britain was already on their list, it's just that our attacks occurred after the wars.

Sponsored Links
Another point of view would be that Britain was placed on the list or accelerated up to the top because we joined in on Americas side. Seems sense to me.

Rule of law? Now did those women who chained themselves to railings in order to get the right to vote accept the rule of law? Of course not. There is and always has been a limit to the rule of law which comes when enough people deny the law. The Rule only exists because people agree to allow it to exist.

When people feel sufficiently strongly about something they ignore the rule of law. History tells us that if they are dramatic enough in what they do, or get sufficient weight of numbers on their side, then they win. Notice the fall of the soviet block? A fine example of people wholly ignoring the established law.

I do not think the bombers did this simply because they disagreed with Tony Blair. But I do think the general feeling of discontent with what the government did will have encouraged these people to think they would get some support. They might. How many people were blown up in Iraq this week?

your comments on the rule of law make sense. however, there's a big difference between the relatively peaceful examples you've given, and terrorism, where innocent lives have been deliberately taken.

damocles said:
will have encouraged these people to think they would get some support.

i disagree. who did they expect would support them? anti-war (anti-violence) lobbyists would certainly be expected to condemn such bombings. the only ones who will be pleased are the extremists, and although they may have been anti-war, their main motive (which separates them from other anti-war lobbyists) is their hatred against the west. islam is once again the link. id be very very very shocked if a christian/athiest/'anything other than islam' bloke committed a bombing, out of oppostion to the war. wouldn't you be??

Slogger said:
? why not make the families responsible for the actions of these scum as they would have know about it we all know to follow islam comes first every thing else is second

in the future the evil suicide bombers might not be so fast to light the fuse knowing all there family would be accountable

What a load of utter sh*t !! Moronic in the extreme

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
? why not make the families responsible for the actions of these scum as they would have know about it we all know to follow islam comes first every thing else is second

in the future the evil suicide bombers might not be so fast to light the fuse knowing all there family would be accountable

How about we murder your family then as punishment for you being a racist, bigoted moron without the sence of two brain cells??

Apologies to other forum members, but this Guy is a Jerk and his IUP needs to be blocked, I think most of us do not want this sort of person on here. We may not all agree all of the time, but we are all decent people, which this Guy/Girl clearly is not.

If you want a more violent example then I would suggest the English civil war, where the legitimate and indeed divinely annointed rightful ruler of this country was deposed. ironically his successor was invited back later, but never mind. Most opposition to the rule of law succeeds (or fails) way before this level of violence. Another example might be independence for the republic of Ireland, or come to that, India. These were all achieved by civil unrest including bombings.

I can imagine a bomber thinking, 'well they may hate me for this, but I am doing something which is right, and in the end they will see that'. But then again, I can imagine Bush or Blair thinking exactly the same things.

well personal you want then you got it 3 of you morons go on about me being a bigot i dont even know wtf that is ( thick as two short planks) racist i know that one but i work with asians a lot never had any bother either way

if i post anything please keep your personal dribble out of it ok after all you surely dont need to retort to name calling when i am a lowly bigoted racist buffoon living in charva land ? well according to the gruesome 3some

all Ps and Qs watched etc

thick geordie ba***** dragging his hairy knuckles and swigging broon ale biffa bacon look oot

FWL_Engineer said:
How about we murder your family then as punishment for you being a racist, bigoted moron without the sence of two brain cells??

Apologies to other forum members, but this Guy is a Jerk and his IUP needs to be blocked, I think most of us do not want this sort of person on here.

Engineer, If you don't like what the man says just ignore him - it's much better rather than resorting to personal attacks which appear to make you look as bad I'm afraid!

Let's not lose track of the fact that these individuals are extremists and don't speak for the majority, most folk want nothing to do with terrorists but just to pick up the pieces and get on with their lives but for the few who want to be revolutionary,stay in power and will do anything to do so.

When minorites dictate then anarchy prevails and the rule of law is lost and so to is democracy.

Fair enough then, the present English government was elected by a minority. It seems to many it has a dictatorial attitude.............

Sponsored Links
Back