Books

Reaction score
Dystopia, a small island too close to Europe
Country
United Kingdom
My daughter has been selling books at bootsales and online (facebook,ebay etc). They only go for a few bob up to a couple of quid. Biggest sellers are history books, mainly Hitler, Third Reich and WW! & !!. I expect there are many who would want those kinds of books banned and burnt, ironic really.

Sponsored Links
My daughter has been selling books at bootsales and online (facebook,ebay etc). They only go for a few bob up to a couple of quid. Biggest sellers are history books, mainly Hitler, Third Reich and WW! & !!. I expect there are many who would want those kinds of books banned and burnt, ironic really.

So you are trying to make a point about censorship by making a point that there is no censorship? Only in your head?

I assume you probably have this on your bookshelf with the tomes on alleged Brexit Benefits.

I expect there are many who would want those kinds of books banned and burnt
You must live in a right wing Republican (RWR) controlled state, in the USA. They have banned many books and are actively indoctrinating their children with a sanitised version of history. Laughable when you consider the Southern states are the most racist on the planet.

You must live in a right wing Republican (RWR) controlled state, in the USA. They have banned many books and are actively indoctrinating their children with a sanitised version of history. Laughable when you consider the Southern states are the most racist on the planet.
I think you know he doesn't live in the states.

Sponsored Links
Back