boosting my pressure

Sponsored Links
You press the quote button on the right hand side of the text you want quote.
:oops: :mad:

I am not playing any more.

Nearly :LOL: the button on the right only, the one between wilki and ignor

You press the quote button on the right hand side of the text you want quote.
:oops: :mad:

I am not playing any more.

Nearly :LOL: the button on the right only, the one between wilki and ignor
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only wanted to quote this bit
Nearly the button on the right only, the one between wilki and ignor
:cry:
Sorry I am taking up all the space on this topic with this but its doing my nut in....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only wanted to quote this bit
Nearly the button on the right only, the one between wilki and ignor
:cry:
Sorry I am taking up all the space on this topic with this but its doing my nut in....

You just delete all the bits you don't want to quote.

provided it starts
it will quote anything between them

Sponsored Links
hi mr norcon you pointed me towards pumps express for a pressure controller, should i add a small expansion vessel arfter the pump as a buffer,

thanks all for all your input

That was my suggestion yes.
On contacting pumpexpress they recommend using a small expansion vessel.
You can give them the details of your pump and the system you are coupling it up too if you wish and they will advise.

Have you it plumbed in yet ? :D

just finished new bathroom with a wetroom shower, rigged up the system to a 45x45cm drench shower head, it's the best shower i've had, i have restricted it to 4 bar as the hand shower was uncontrolable it would fly off when switched on, ended up running a 40mm pipe from c.w.s.t to the pump and with over 300l of stored hot seems to be keeping up fine.

Good stuff. :D
Which pump system did you rig up? :confused:

calpeda mxhn 204 with a clarke pressure swich set to 1.5 bar and a range 300l unvented seems to work fine with the cylinder 24l vessel can wash hands ect without he pump kicking in. seems to be alot more silent then the old shower pump. I am boosting the lot into the cylinder and spliting off for cold via the balancing valve supplied. The only problem i had was gettimg a 1"1/4 iron as plumbase wanted £50 with reducer and bits came to over £150 and it was new years eve so i ended up doing the feed in 40mm abs left over from my marine tank which has a similair type of pump.

Sounds like a very good set up. The pump looks like real quality in comparison to the many run of the mill domestic shower pumps that manufacturers offer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back