Bored with Boris?

My leader? I think they are all idiots. Just some are less stupid.

Sponsored Links
IMF agree with him:
In the latest amendment to its economic forecasts, the IMF today said it now expects British gross domestic product (GDP) to expand by 4.7 per cent in 2022 - cutting down its previous prediction of 5.0 per cent made in October 2021.

But the cut to Britain's expected growth rate in 2022 was the smallest among the Group of Seven (G7) large advanced economies besides Japan, and Britain's GDP is still expected to grow faster than any other G7 nation in 2022.

Fraud is growing around 80% Year on Year. The pandemic aided this.
Amazing!
Boris claims UK is performing best of all in the G7.
Motorbiking says the predictions suggests UK will do well, but not as good as expected.
And Motorbiking claims the two opinions are congruent. :rolleyes:

Another lie

273617204_318382820323843_563468417127442771_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
IMF agree with him:
In the latest amendment to its economic forecasts, the IMF today said it now expects British gross domestic product (GDP) to expand by 4.7 per cent in 2022 - cutting down its previous prediction of 5.0 per cent made in October 2021.

But the cut to Britain's expected growth rate in 2022 was the smallest among the Group of Seven (G7) large advanced economies besides Japan, and Britain's GDP is still expected to grow faster than any other G7 nation in 2022.

Fraud is growing around 80% Year on Year. The pandemic aided this.

UK gdp dropped harder than almost any other country in 2020
hence faster growth -from a lower place

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F7d1e8300-5db8-11ec-b025-23f410955a6b-standard.png

IMF agree with him:

Amazing!
Boris claims UK is performing best of all in the G7.
Motorbiking says the predictions suggests UK will do well, but not as good as expected.
And Motorbiking claims the two opinions are congruent. :rolleyes:

I can't keep up with your frothing, so I wont bother.
IMF do not agree with Boris!
You claimed they did!
So if I was you, I wouldn't bother to justify your incorrect comment, neither.

The labour idea is to remove some of the energy companies profits via tax. C4 had an interesting item come up on them. Not actually paying any tax at all. Put down to decommissioning plant. ;) My recollection of accounts is that this relates to writing the value of plant off but pass. Does all of their profit come from the N Sea? The idea of getting some to over produce mentioned was tried on oil weeks ago. From memory 2 countries agreed but it doesn't seem to have done anything. Biden released 2 days use worth of their strategic reserves The numbers in gallons sounded great. Typical politics.

Levelling up according to some is rather austere financially. They compare what is being put in with what the actual cost was in Germany. I wonder if in the case of schools, hospitals etc PFI rules in terms of paying for it.

Growth - headline GDP. Afraid I don't take a lot of notice. It's rather tricky to take inflation out across all areas. There has been covid inflation and shortages in some areas. They will take a while to work through and could finish up at any level. All depends on demand.

I laughed when a Tory said the problems at Dover are not due to Brexit. They seem to think a trading group or country can function without border checks on all sorts of things. Perhaps they will get rid of Boarder Force just to prove that. It seems food standards will be checked on imports shortly. This was mentioned earlier. Idea to add tariffs to maintain various standards. If standards aren't high enough add a tariff. "Of course this wont" add any complications to food imports. I think this one is similar to keep X% of you business rates. Obvious holes in it. Maybe look forwards to your super cheap chlorinated chicken / paying even more for UK stuff or they go out of business.

I'd lost track of who was building nuke power stations here. Toshiba ( Japan ) dropped out a while ago. China was mentioned but now seems to be purely EDF.

Thought this quote might amuse some
EDF Energy is a British integrated energy company, wholly owned by the French state owned EDF (Électricité de France), with operations spanning electricity generation and the sale of natural gas and electricity to homes and businesses throughout the United Kingdom. It employs 11,717 people, and handles 5.22 million business and residential customer accounts.[

So as I thought France is building them. The comment during PM's questions that Labour allowed nuclear to drop by 11% is interesting. Blare was getting into it and the usual noises made about nuclear cropped up. He had a nice simple answer - if people want to keep the lights on we will need it. Boris makes noises about needing gas. Anybody in power would. Blair also added later that some top jobs need to be moved out of London. In a general sense other than civil not easy to do but there has been a bit of movement. Only one I am aware of is HSBC UK headquarters. Later comes Brown who mention a real need to spend money on infrastructure. That is all of it, hospitals, schools, roads etc.

There is always a common thread between changes of the party in power. Even austerity was. Aimed at getting around QE. To be honest I'm not convinced we are clear of it.

UK's nuclear problems go way back, Mrs T was encouraged to build one to retain our ability. Didn't happen. Why do it when the N Sea was the name of the game as far as power was concerned it also didn't fit in with general ideas that are still with us. Rolls Royce appear to be trying to get into it again.

;) EDF annoy me. The entire new content of my meter cupboard is lease hired via a French company.

I never voted in my entire life, I don’t do politics, can’t stand it. As a European citizen, Brexit made my blood boil and yet I didn’t vote…

But my god, I will vote tactically to hurt the tories where it hurts them most. It’s getting ridiculous now.

Also, I’m not the only one, got many friends in similar corcumstances who will do the same!

I never voted in my entire life, I don’t do politics, can’t stand it. As a European citizen, Brexit made my blood boil and yet I didn’t vote…

But my god, I will vote tactically to hurt the tories where it hurts them most. It’s getting ridiculous now.

Also, I’m not the only one, got many friends in similar corcumstances who will do the same!
Currently Labour do not have the vote numbers to win in 2024, but people must do everything they can to oust this govt or weaken it so much it has no power.

Currently Labour do not have the vote numbers to win in 2024, but people must do everything they can to oust this govt or weaken it so much it has no power.

Boris can get it done!

Sponsored Links
Back