Boris 'family member tests positive for covid'. I don't believe it.

Sponsored Links
He does have a history of hiding when the heat is on.
Hiding in a fridge is as good an idea as any.
When the heat is on.

0_JS201040314.jpg

Sponsored Links
That's the trouble now isn't it? Every utterance he makes that could possibly be construed as lying or avoidance, will be.

Nah. He's doing what the trolls do on this forum. The sneaky bar steward is lying low when he's been caught out.
It's been noticed that the frequency of your posts has declined recently...

Are you using the same strategy?

That's the trouble now isn't it? Every utterance he makes that could possibly be construed as lying or avoidance, will be.

I have always assumed Johnson is lying unless it’s provable otherwise.

It's been noticed that the frequency of your posts has declined recently...

Are you using the same strategy?
I'm back working again now that furlough has ended. It was nice while it lasted but all good things come to an end. Anyway, I thought he was using your strategy.

Say, how come you're still in this country - last I heard from you was that your youngest had got his exam results, turned down his guaranteed place at Oxford and was studying abroad and what with your other two 'doctors' working abroad I thought you'd be off seeing as the borders are opening up now. What happened?

Last edited:
Silence. Ahhhhh...
No-one is obliged to answer a question. And some may choose to ignore comments or even posters. They just don't shout about it, or weaponise the ignore function.
Anyway, he might be down the allotment waiting for a shed delivery. :giggle:

One wonders how many times you need to be told to change the record,
One wonders how many more excuses you can come up with to cover the fact that you were refused residence in that European utopia of yours. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back