Boris is working for the people

Sponsored Links
I hope they review the license fee. I for one would opt out. I don’t think the BBC is bias but the model is out dated.

Boris is working for the people already....

Go Boris..

How on earth is that working for the people? -shutting down press freedom is about as far from that as is possible.

Its got Dominic Cummings and Steve Bannon written all over it.

Sponsored Links
Decriminalise non-payment = crime down under tories spin.

And a very Trump move of throwing his toys out the pram for boycotting. What an idiot.

I hope they review the license fee. I for one would opt out. I don’t think the BBC is bias but the model is out dated.

I think that's reasonable, but compared to say sky it's good value for money (assuming you like some of their output)

Decriminalise non-payment = crime down under tories spin.

And a very Trump move of throwing his toys out the pram for boycotting. What an idiot.

Is that what you do when you smash the opposition with a massive victory.

How on earth is that working for the people? -shutting down press freedom is about as far from that as is possible.

Its got Dominic Cummings and Steve Bannon written all over it.

It's not shutting down anything.. The BBC has enough money to stand on its own two feet. You the Sod and others will still pay your £150 odd. (it might go up a bit to cover those who opt out) But hey Joe. Rhymes with Hoe.

Is that what you do when you smash the opposition with a massive victory.
Again, you don't understand what I have written and have come up with a totally irrelevant response.

Are you saying

You don't understand me?

We would be crap at Mr & Mrs wouldn't we....
Explain to me what you wrote in response to the comment I said has anything to do with what I actually wrote.

Screenshot_20191215_213957_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Try this. I love the stuff. Has no caffeine so will not keep you awake...

Sponsored Links
Back