Jennifer Arcuri

Piers Morgan is he not the same bloke who was editor of a paper that printed one of the biggest journalistic lies in the last 20 odd years (allegedly) with fake pictures ect

never liked the **** e*d tbh & due to the alleged porki pie and the ensuing damage afai am concerned he should have been banged up

Sponsored Links
I dont see that - she hasnt been vllified, what is at stake is that Boris Johnson may have authorised sponsering her business, nobody cares what she did.

Of course brexiteers wont care what Johnson did.....any investigation will increase their support

She is clearly intelligent, but I found her evasive and not very honest. She allegedly got paid about £200k for that interview.

Maybe she missed her exercise pole and Boris kindly let her use his pole to exercise on.
The whole thing has been deliberately misconstrued by the gutter press.

Unlike the topic of the post you mean?

The absence of shock or consternation regarding illegitimate children, whilst succinctly noted by yourself, is largely irrelevant.

Having a morally corrupt, philandering, bastard child fathering, lying, floosie shagging Prime Minister IS what the rest of us are talking about.
Hasn't it always Been the case with Politicians, from Gladstone inviting prostitutes into number 10 for "Bible readings" , Lloyd George doing the same with multiple mistress's , then there was Jeremy Thorpe , not to mention Paddy "Pants down"Ashdown.
You must lead a very sheltered life, you have my sympathies.

Sponsored Links
silly hatejob has forgotten to take his meds.

He's hallucinating again.

Poor hatejob.
upload_2019-10-7_23-47-10.jpeg

Hasn't it always Been the case with Politicians, from Gladstone inviting prostitutes into number 10 for "Bible readings" , Lloyd George doing the same with multiple mistress's , then there was Jeremy Thorpe , not to mention Paddy "Pants down"Ashdown.
Don't forget Tony Blair and Wendy Deng (alleged by her husband Rupert Murdock), John Major and Edwina Currie, Cyril Smith, Keith Vaz.......

Brexiteers constantly use this excuse, 'oh well other people have done things wrong so I dont have to condemn Johnson.'

Unfortunately their argument is so easily refuted: it was wrong for those politicians too, so show some honesty and condemn Johnson too.

The whole thing has been deliberately misconstrued by the gutter press.
Really? Thankfully Bozza has been very forthright with his answers when quizzed about his relationship with JA...?

Oh, hang on, perhaps he hasn't.....:rolleyes:

The whole thing has been deliberately misconstrued by the gutter press

The gutter press are saying Johnson gave away government money in exchange for sex.

Which part of that is misconstrued?

Sponsored Links
Back