Jennifer Arcuri

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would question his judgement if he has fallen for Arcuri, she looks like Boris in drag.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ote-letter-backing-jennifer-arcuri-quango-job

Boris Johnson wrote a letter recommending Jennifer Arcuri for a job as the head of a technology quango when he was mayor of London, it has been reported.

The prime minister has been embroiled in a conflict of interest row since details of the pair’s close relationship emerged last month.

The US businesswoman accompanied Johnson on three overseas trade missions led by the then mayor, after initially being turned down for two of them. Her companies were also awarded £126,000 of public money.

In an email leaked to the newspaper, she allegedly later wrote: “I still have the letter of rec from Boris. hahaha. To think that we asked him to write us a recommendation for the CEO of Tech City is just hysterical.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-rule-out-claims-of-affair-with-boris-johnson

The American businesswoman at the centre of a conflict of interest row involving the prime minister confirmed she has a “very close bond” with Boris Johnson and refused to rule out claims they were having an affair.

Sponsored Links
390ovlw022r31.jpg

I saw some of the Piers Morgan interview -she certainly rates herself, he couldnt shut her up....she was so busy explaining what an amazing entrepreneur she is, there much space for questions.

I would say a gifted salewomen, totally untrustworthy.

She did mention that she stopped seeing Johnson sometime after falling pregnant :ROFLMAO:

She did mention that she stopped seeing Johnson sometime after falling pregnant :ROFLMAO:
You are akin to some sort of auld fishwife spreading malisious gossip and rumour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
As put by someone on Twitter... You're on national tv, prime time, and DIDN'T immediately, upon being asked, seize the opportunity to deny that you hosted the Boris pork sword. Nuff said, I think.

People don't seem too bothered by that these days
Quite.

It's more to do with the long list of morally corrupt endeavors Bozza has undertaken and his position in office. Some may say that a bloke so bereft of standards and whose moral compass is so bent out of shape - how could he possibly preach to others..?

People are bound to question the personal history of any PM. It becomes embarrassing when his morals are pitted against those whom he preaches to.

Quite.

It's more to do with the long list of morally corrupt endeavors Bozza has undertaken and his position in office. Some may say that a bloke so bereft of standards and whose moral compass is so bent out of shape - how could he possibly preach to others..?

People are bound to question the personal history of any PM. It becomes embarrassing when his morals are pitted against those whom he preaches to.
Quite.
It's just that those things were not what I was talking about.

It's just that those things were not what I was talking about.
Unlike the topic of the post you mean?

The absence of shock or consternation regarding illegitimate children, whilst succinctly noted by yourself, is largely irrelevant.

Having a morally corrupt, philandering, bastard child fathering, lying, floosie shagging Prime Minister IS what the rest of us are talking about.

Sponsored Links
Back