Jennifer Arcuri

Quite.

It's more to do with the long list of morally corrupt endeavors Bozza has undertaken and his position in office. Some may say that a bloke so bereft of standards and whose moral compass is so bent out of shape - how could he possibly preach to others..?

People are bound to question the personal history of any PM. It becomes embarrassing when his morals are pitted against those whom he preaches to.
Boris is no more immoral than society at large.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I watched the full interview by Piers Morgan and she came across as a very intelligent, articulate and level headed business woman who flirted with the Mayor of London to achieve her aim at publicizing her tech events. I have no doubt there were many more London based entrepreneurs doing likewise, but as she happens to be a relatively good looking blonde woman with an exercise pole in her home, she is being vilified.
Its no coincidence that these allegations are being made now, when Boris is negotiating our exit from the EU.

morality in society went down the collective toilet years ago ;)

standards have dropped , decency , politeness , civility have all gone down the toilet ;)

This Brexit caper has merely high lighted all the above

some people have high standards :cool: sadly they seem to be in a minority

Its no coincidence that these allegations are being made now
You mean since the Buffon decided to put himself in the highest office in the land. And you think it is wrong to scrutinise such a person? He could always step aside if he does not like the attention that being PM brings with it.

Perhaps you think lying Bozza is being unfairly treated?

I watched the full interview by Piers Morgan and she came across as a very intelligent, articulate and level headed business woman who flirted with the Mayor of London to achieve her aim at publicizing her tech events. I have no doubt there were many more London based entrepreneurs doing likewise, but as she happens to be a relatively good looking blonde woman with an exercise pole in her home, she is being vilified.
Its no coincidence that these allegations are being made now, when Boris is negotiating our exit from the EU.

I dont see that - she hasnt been vllified, what is at stake is that Boris Johnson may have authorised sponsering her business, nobody cares what she did.

Of course brexiteers wont care what Johnson did.....any investigation will increase their support

She is clearly intelligent, but I found her evasive and not very honest. She allegedly got paid about £200k for that interview.

The standard of society in which you exist must be alarmingly low. You have my sympathies.

there are standards Noseall & your standard appears to strive to get beneath them :LOL::LOL:

try setting an example , some of us do :cool:;)

poor Johnson , he has an eye for the ladies , and his political enemies (remoaners) attempt to make a scandal out of the caper .

perhaps instead of the ladys he should have associated with known terrorist groups ;) for the last 30 odd years ;) which seems to be supported by certain **** e*ds in here :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back