Boris is working for the people

Sponsored Links
Tis a strange old world

Johnson ends up as PM
Trump as president
A TV comedian gets voted in as president of the Ukraine

Sponsored Links
Do you know what mate, after three years I've just about had a bellyful of LWW like yourself bleating about 'fake news' and 'media bias' when the only times those rules apply is when it isn't aligned with the LWW school of thought. Well suck it up, it's heading your way now. Enjoy.

Im not LWW so whinge as much you like.

You are a bit of a fragile snowflake, getting upset because Johnson has to have a hissyfit because channel 4 put up an ice sculpture.

I have a problem with the way that everyone is assumed to be breaking the law by TVL and subject to extremely heavy-handed threatening bullyboy tactics.

This is awful news. If he attacks the BBC and Channel 4, all we'll be left with is ITV, and nobody deserves that, not even Brexiters.

I have a problem with the way that everyone is assumed to be breaking the law by TVL and subject to extremely heavy-handed threatening bullyboy tactics.

yeah, that sucks. A friend doesn't have a licence, and doesn't watch any BBC, ever. No TV, just a computer on which they watch films or stream TV from Netflix or Amazon. They have had 3 visits from the licence police, each time they snoop around the house, convinced they must really be watching the BBC. They just cannot understand that some people are happier saving their money and living without it!

Sponsored Links
Back