Boris Johnson interviews Andrew Neil

We can GTFO after the people's vote! and NOT until then.

In other words ...

Never ;)

Sponsored Links
How many times have remoaners said that it is a fact that brexit will be bad for the UK with out showing us the proof?
The proof is there.
Cost of regulatory divergence
Cost of NTBs
Loss of 759 trade agreements
Lose control

UK in EU $19 trillion GDP
UK on its own $3 trillion GDP
We will get much worse deals.

Ryler has been conned
Nevermind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Show me the proof it will not
Remainers simply say that it would be the 'status quo' inside the EU, which is indeed a fact...

Quitters keep telling us how much better we will be outside the EU, and yet not a single one has explained how...

So could you enlighten us?

Sponsored Links
The proof is there.
Cost of regulatory divergence
Cost of NTBs
Loss of 759 trade agreements
Lose control

UK in EU $19 trillion GDP
UK on its own $3 trillion GDP
We will get much worse deals.

Ryler has been conned
Nevermind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ramblings of a troll.
Nothing to get too worried about.

Quitters keep telling us how much better we will be outside the EU, and yet not a single one has explained how...

So could you enlighten us?

I for one would like to see a few of those quotes, off you go, post up the evidence.

Remainers simply say that it would be the 'status quo' inside the EU, which is indeed a fact...

The status quo of giving away our power, our sovereignty, our fishing waters, flooded with foreigners, flooded with regulations, being told what to do etc etc etc.
BTW the referendum is over. Leave won.
Time to get brexit done.

Fair enough...

Linky Linky

So you were saying? :LOL:

Actually, fair comment, in my defence I was referring to posters in these hallowed halls in that most posters I'm aware of have more realistic expectations (not necessarily bad).
In essence, yes, there are no happy endings either way, the French illustrate that rather well.

A biased link is not evidence.

Ryler doesn't like evidence he doesn't like.

No change there.

Tell me, Ryler, what are the benefits you anticipate the nation will gain as a result of resigning from the Union?

The status quo of giving away our power, our sovereignty, our fishing waters, flooded with foreigners, flooded with regulations, being told what to do etc etc etc.

Brexiteer soundbites, every one falls apart under the slightest scrutiny.
Brexiteers cant or wont scrutinise the detail.

Ill give you one example: 'giving away our power'.
After Brexit we will need to make new trade deals as a country with a gdp $3trillion vs existing gdp of $19.
Instant massive loss of power.
Brexit is giving away power.

Time to get brexit done
I agree
Brexit failure is inevitable.
The promises made arent deliverable.

Even the WAB is an abject failure. £39b for a border in the Irish sea. Oh thats money well spent.

Sponsored Links
Back