Boris Johnson : Let the Bodies pile high in their thousands

this is one of the most corrupt UK governments ever.

but you voted for em, so you will never admit it

Revealed: how the UK’s powerful right-wing think tanks and Conservative MPs work together
The Institute of Economic Affairs, accused of offering US donors access to government ministers, is among right-wing think tanks meeting monthly. Conservative MPs have attended, too.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/da...-s-powerful-right-wing-think-tanks-and-conse/

Article is 2 years old.

Also I can't really see what's so damning in the report.

The iea aren't transparent with their donors, do they have to be?

Some Tory MP's went to the think tanks, it's not illegal, I get invited to various think tanks I don't go to them, but MP's have all the time in the world to attend things like these. It's no surprise that a conservative bis right wing, clues in the title of their club, so it's no surprise they attend a right wing think tank.

The article is written in a way to make you shocked, but really it's not got much substance.

Sponsored Links
The iea aren't transparent with their donors, do they have to be
The IEA paid £32k to Matt Hancock.

The IEA campaign to privatise the NHS
Matt Hancock has significantly increased NHS contracts for private tender.

So yes they do have to be.

Here's a bit of a breakdown of Tory MP connections to Tufton street

https://www.desmog.co.uk/2020/02/13...government-and-tufton-street-lobbying-network

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...cs-55-tufton-street-westminster-a6866021.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/01/no-10-lobby-groups-democracy-policy-exchange

And yes, it is a big deal: right wing think tanks / Brexit propaganda sites get funding from US libertarian groups....they do it to get access to Tory MPs.

[
The IEA paid £32k to Matt Hancock.

The IEA campaign to privatise the NHS
Matt Hancock has significantly increased NHS contracts for private tender.

So yes they do have to be.

Here's a bit of a breakdown of Tory MP connections to Tufton street

https://www.desmog.co.uk/2020/02/13...government-and-tufton-street-lobbying-network

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...cs-55-tufton-street-westminster-a6866021.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/sep/01/no-10-lobby-groups-democracy-policy-exchange

And yes, it is a big deal: right wing think tanks / Brexit propaganda sites get funding from US libertarian groups....they do it to get access to Tory MPs.

My comments were based on the 2 year old article you posted...

Sponsored Links
Dunno what some are on about tbh
Nor me, transam.
Boris is well known for his trolling and deceitful ways.
His lying and cheating is legendary, but it's only banter, it's harmless. :whistle:

he is a highly respected member of the community a stalwart a bloke of integrity and high standards
I think you're probably right in your opinion of Boris, from your disgusting, unprincipled support for genocide and intensely racist position, Boris is a paragon of virtue.
You ought to try to improve yourself to Boris's example. It would be one heck of an improvement.

Never trust a party member ;)

there eads are up there own wat sits :LOL:from day one
Worst than the French
Too right, transam, never trust a party member, especially the Austrian Nazi party members. Their heads are up someone else's wat sits from day one.
You told us that some of your relatives were Austrian Nazis, working in Auschwitz. You said that one of your uncles was conducting medical experiments on camp prisoners.
Your uncles were found with their trousers round their ankles and their frankfurter in their hands. I wonder what they had been up to, in a concentration camp full of men, women and children prisoners, who were being systematically worked and starved to death, with no clothes against the biting cold, and would be eventually killed, if they didn't die from the experiments.

Yes, Boris is an absolute saint and a paragon of virtue in comparison to your uncles.

Government cannot work with out confidentiality

Constant leaks

private conversations taped

jeez us

the UK is getting more like France every day :eek:

low standards , lack of integrity

back handers

cronyism
As long as the UK don't descend to the level of Austrian politicians, ex-Nazi officers, ex-war criminals, ex-prisoners.
If France ever descends to those depths, I think I'll emigrate to Iran.
How can anyone look at themselves in the mirror, being aware of the atrocities committed by their relatives, murder, medical experiments and probably rape of men, women and children prisoners.
If I was aware of such atrocities committed by my relatives, I'd keep it very quiet. I wouldn't boast about it, trivial and humourize it.
Anyone who does so must have been radicalised from an early age to view racism and genocide as normal behaviour.

Turns out the tory party apparently 'loaned' borisconi £58k to pimp up his flat...

And their money comes from 'donors'...

Thus it would a 'benefit in kind'...

I wonder if he'll stump up the required tax on such an amount?
Or will than come from another 'donor'?

Why 'let the bodies pile high in their thousands' was taken out of context: a Telegraph writer explains (thedailymash.co.uk)

Why 'let the bodies pile high in their thousands' was taken out of context: a Telegraph writer explains
26th April 2021

FOOLISH enough to believe that the prime minister’s bodies quote shows him in a bad light? Daily Telegraph writer Denys Finch Hatton explains how it’s all about context:

Just because I’m a lifelong Conservative doesn’t mean I’ll always give Johnson a free pass, but on this occasion his hilarious quip about sacrificing thousands has clearly been misinterpreted to make him look bad.

I’m sure if we could hear Johnson’s words in context he was probably talking about lots of happy, healthy bodies piled high in a beer-fuelled human pyramid of jolly hijinks. Any other interpretation would be grossly manipulative.

We’ve seen the opposition do this time and again in an attempt to tarnish Johnson’s immaculate image. Like the time he said ‘f**k business’ as a joke. Has that statement been borne out by his later actions? Exactly.

So I’m not in the least surprised to see this kind of grossly slanted reporting appear in the Daily Mail, a left-wing rag always looking to do the prime minister and government down.

Sadly, unless evidence of the conversation surfaces, our only course of action is to assume anything that pictures the PM in the best possible light.

Defence minister Ben Wallace is absolutely right to call this a ‘comedy chapter’. I for one am splitting my sides.

How lucky we are to have such a sublime joker of a leader keeping our spirits up through the pandemic. We’ll look back and laugh.
Quite right fillyboy, just like Boris's comment about "rather be lying dead in a ditch" wasn't said by Boris, nor his quip about "lying down in front of bulldozers".
We all know how Boris uses exaggerated metaphors. It's just his overuse of flowery language, he doesn't really mean what he says, and we all know that.
I mean, he said there wouldn't be any borders in the Irish sea, but we know he didn't really mean that.
He said there wouldn't be any additional paperwork for trade between GB and NI, but we know he didn't mean that.
He signed an Agreement which he had no intention of honouring, because he didn't really mean to sign it.
He said there would be an additional £350M for the NHS, but we know he didn't really mean that.
He told the Queen that he could prorogue Parliament, but we know he didn't really mean that.
He said there would be enough customs officers to control the borders, that wouldn't be there anyway, but we know he didn't really mean that.
He promised his wife to love her until death, but we know he didn't really mean that.
He promised his mistresses that he'd look after their child, but we know he didn't really mean that.

Now the rest of the cabinet are having to commit perjury to cover up Boris's comments that he didn't really mean anyway.

Just how bad has UK politics become when the rest of the cabinet have to resort to blatant lies to protect the lying cheating PM.
Even Boris is having to deny he said the things he said, because he didn't really mean to say what he said.

Article is 2 years old.

Also I can't really see what's so damning in the report.

The iea aren't transparent with their donors, do they have to be?

Some Tory MP's went to the think tanks, it's not illegal, I get invited to various think tanks I don't go to them, but MP's have all the time in the world to attend things like these. It's no surprise that a conservative bis right wing, clues in the title of their club, so it's no surprise they attend a right wing think tank.

The article is written in a way to make you shocked, but really it's not got much substance.

It is important to see who funds these think tanks as they end up being another route to lobbying. Governments should take input from businesses and industry groups but not be influenced by them. The moment you start paying MPs or offering services to them for free you expect something in return. It moves from input to influence which will leads to policies being moulded to benefit a select few.

I would be more concerned with UK think tanks and where there money is coming and going to as this influences UK MPs and subsequently UK policy which affects all of us. If you want to hold BLM organisations feet to the fire then you have to be consistent with these organisations as well.

We need to remove money from politics as whoever has the most money will have the greater influence - that is not democratic.

0c0t2rvrpnv61.jpg

Who cares who paid for Johnson’s decorating ? apart from opposition party members / supporters

tax payer never coughed up

Some Tory MP's went to the think tanks, it's not illegal
They masquerade as think tanks....but these sites are Brexit propaganda sites, they push out misinformation.

They are basically lobby groups. USA lobbyists have discovered they can access Tory MPs for a fraction of the cost of getting close to senators.

Brexit was merely a vehicle to enable deregulation to enable dodgy deals, such as USA pharmaceuticals and farming. Why do you think Tory MPs voted to keep USA trade secret for 5 years......

The article is written in a way to make you shocked, but really it's not got much substance

What do you think right wing think tanks do and what their goals are? Recent reports mention that they are USA based. Why do you think they and are their thoughts likely to be directed at the UK's particular problems?

and farming

They have mentioned that there maybe an import duty on food that is not produced to UK standards. My guess is that it will still be cheaper - easy way of getting people to accept it.

Sponsored Links
Back