Bosch Blue Warranty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

Ive got a Bosch Blue 14.4 Cordless Hammer Drill.

Its still works and still has the same power behind it. However recently after a long hard session i could smell burning.

Now when using it i noticed that i no longer have the ability to control the speed of drill. Its now either on full speed or off, no in between.

Before the 'trigger' was pressure sensitive and i could squeeze it for a really controlled turn.

Any ideas? I cant find the reciept and ive had it for about 3 years. Anyone have any experience with repairs, cost, time etc?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Bosch drills are fairly easy to dissect, but the cost of a new part might work out more expensive than just buying a new naked 14v from eBay, and reusing your old batts and charger. Plus if you get a new one you'll get another 3yr warranty (keep your receipt!)

-big-all-

Great, ill check the exact model tonight thanks and post it.

That little diagram is great.

-Deluks-

Seen a few naked ones for about £100 so im hoping a repair will be alot less than that, fingers crossed. Thanks for your input :)

Sponsored Links
-big-all-

Okay its a GSB 14.4 VE2 so its the same one as the link you posted, nice one!

Any ideas on the part that might need replacing? Im guessing the on/off switch?

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks mate

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back