Bosch Classixx dishwasher controller at fault?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Bosch Classixx dishwasher, which was subject to the safety repair as per http://www.repairaction.co.uk/ last year. The engineer came out and replaced the controller. All was fine afterwards

A couple of days ago, I went to use it, but switching the power on and the "end" and "eco" lights come on (eco was the last programme used), and nothing happens - I presume it still thinks it's "ended".

Nothing works, no buttons, no "reset"...

Now - if it's the controller, it's still under warranty from the repair - if not it's an 89 quid call out for the engineer!

I've fixed a few "mechanical" problems with it, but not sure where to start with this - any suggestions on how to narrow it down would be good - if it's going to be "expensive" I'll just save the 89 quid and buy a new one!

Sponsored Links
Pull appliance out from under worktop and place a towel on one side with the applaince switched off tilt the appliance towards the towel and if its in anti-flood mode then water should spill out then try a programme again it should work but if it does it again straight away you have an internal leak

Thanks. I've tried everything like that I can think of (checked the sump, moved all the switches/floats/etc) and still the "end" light stays on... :(

Post the "E-number". It is laser engraved on the door lip (top/centre).

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back