Bosch Exxcel 8 washing machine not filling properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a bosch exxcel 8 washing machine only 6 months old. I have just moved its location and it was inactive for around 1 month whilst we were getting work done. It has new plumbing and good water pressure to it. However I have tried to use it and the water is filling very slowly and not to the full amount, the detergent in the tray has hardly been touched with water. The valve is fully open and I have checked the hose for kinks and checked the filters at both ends.

The machine starts to beep and has flashed either e17 or e29, I have looked online both appear to be water supply related, however I can not find a fix. The e number is WAQ28461GB, the machine is still under warranty however I was wondering if there is something easy that can be done to sort the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Gippa

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back