Bostitch 1855e brad nailer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just bought myself the bostitch 1855e brad nailer and there is no connector to attach the air line to either on the gun or in the box. Surely there should be one included? Can anyone with experience of nail guns advise please?

Sponsored Links
I just bought myself the bostitch 1855e brad nailer and there is no connector to attach the air line to either on the gun or in the box. Surely there should be one included? Can anyone with experience of nail guns advise please?

There's a 1/4" BSP thread on it. Attach an appropriate quick-release connector to match the ones you're using. There are too many different fittings for them to be supplied.

Sponsored Links
Fair point mate. My airline is also bostitch along with the compressor. They're all euro connections so I assume this is the right one.

Yes, if it's a female thread on the gun, and they're definitely Euro connectors, that is what you want.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back