Botched Execution

I'm assuming they will do it again. Its possible she is now brain damaged as the drug is basically intended to cause a coma and shut down your breathing.
 
Last edited:
Probably brain dead, I believe the right drugs are difficult to get hold of because of an EU ban. In the Wild West days if you survived a hanging you were free to go iirc. What an irony if she is on life support for months at public expense pending legal appeals on her behalf.
 
Based on the reports, it sounds like it ruptured the vein and she didn't get enough to finish the job.
 
Probably brain dead, I believe the right drugs are difficult to get hold of because of an EU ban. In the Wild West days if you survived a hanging you were free to go iirc. What an irony if she is on life support for months at public expense pending legal appeals on her behalf.
Well she’s been on death row for over 30 years so a few months life support won’t be anywhere near what it has cost so far especially of you take her legal costs into account. They should’ve just pinched her nose and put a hand over her mouth….
 
I could just about see the argument if it applied to white police officers but the system seems skewed against certain groups.
 
I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but my industrial squashing machine idea would never fail.
I like your thinking...

play-doh-play-doh-fun-factory.jpg
 
I don't get why it's so complicated. The vet managed to execute our two cats successfully when they were terminally ill and suffering, as they all do routinely.

Scale up the dose, job done surely? Or are "professionals" knowingly botching the job as a political protest? Whoops, missed the vein.
 
I don't get why it's so complicated. The vet managed to execute our two cats successfully when they were terminally ill and suffering, as they all do routinely.

Scale up the dose, job done surely? Or are "professionals" knowingly botching the job as a political protest? Whoops, missed the vein.
A bit of research suggests that she is the 8th survivor and the previous 7 all had failed IVs. She is unique, in the sense that she seems to be the only one who got the dose and survived.
Firing squad:

BOP BOP BOP

Job done.
this can be a slow way to die.
 
A bit of research suggests that she is the 8th survivor and the previous 7 all had failed IVs. She is unique, in the sense that she seems to be the only one who got the dose and survived.

this can be a slow way to die.
Goooood! (y)
 
Back
Top