Bought a Logic + today

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

Finally bowed down to pressure from the Missus and have ordered a new boiler.

IDEAL Logic + 30kw
22mm Magna Clean (Whatever the hell that is)
15mm Magnetic scale master
Honeywell programmable room stat 2 wire
Mechanical boiler time clock

All in £820 from Plumb Center

I will let you know how the install goes and our first impressions, arrives Thursday will have a mate fit it over the next week.

I aim to plumb up everything to it except the gas and let him hang the boiler connect the flue and run in the gas.

I am starting to hear good things about these so took a punt hope I don't need to test the 5 year warranty.

Many thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
Remember......its not yours till you sign for it......its not too late...... :eek:

Sponsored Links
Fitted a few Logics, not had any probs so far. They are well organized internally unlike Worcesters. The flue connection could be better. They seem decent for the money but then they gotta be cos of the past.
Was fitting mainly Worcesters but they are getting way too dear for what they are.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Make sure your friend completes the Benchmark Certificate and notifies Building Control.

Then get it serviced every year to validate the warranty.

Tony

had a chat with one of my lads who is thinking about replacing his old Worcester Bosch with a diverter valve problem.

His plumber has also recommended a Logic + as he has fitted around 10 now and really likes them with no hassle so far

seems to be quite a popular choice but I guess it's because of all the discounted deals on them at the moment I mean you can get my one for £650 ish ex vat.

Am really interested to see it installed and let you guys know what a layman thinks of it. Also want to know how many hoops you have to jump through to maintain the 5 year warranty

One question though does anyone know what the standard flue length is you get in the box ?

Thanks again as always

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dont mind your opinion but next time don't make it stretch the screen so I have to scroll sideways ;)

My logic+ is going along nicely!!only been in 3 month though time will tell

That's good to know

How long does it take to fill a bath say half full with hot water my bath is 1700mm x 700mm

My old boiler takes an eon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back