bowing out

Hope you're not too worried about things said and views expressed mdf. It's a sad state of affairs when we have no freedom of speach, however unpalatable others find peoples' views.

Some of the things I've said on forums over the years, I'm waiting for the knock on the door. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You'll already be on a database somewhere. Anyone that posts and supports the EDL is always put onto a list. Just like Ellal will be on a list as a Muslim terrorist sympathiser.
As ever you ignore what people actually say when it doesn't fit into your own narrow arguments, and as ever Joe, the quote which most aptly applies to you is - "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

You couldn't understand the concept of having a balanced viewpoint when many around (on both sides) are resorting to extremist views - and hence why no doubt you'll be on some 'dumb f*ckwits' database... ;)

Sponsored Links
I think he could well be Joe. He's very quick to point out reasons why they should attack us and protest against our troops, burn poppies etc,etc.

There again, because of his mention of a balanced argument, he could well be one of these do gooders of society. You know the ones, who don't think criminals deserve prison and thinks we should blame ourselves for all society's ills.

Aye, be very careful what comments you post online these days.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22665443

Free speech ? Hmm only if your not born here it seems.

It sounds like the powers that be are monitoring the internet on the grounds that anti-muslim comments are being posted following the Woolwich murder. They are clearly frightened to death that there will be backlash killings of muslims.

If this was a country of equality, they would also be monitoring the internet for postings by muslim hate preachers. We all know they are doing it.

Funny how there have been no prosecutions for the latter!

Back