Boxing Pipes in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have decided to do this myself as I have been unable to get someone. No negative comments please I am over 70 and have Vertigo and Crooked Fingers so jobs are a struggle. Can anyone advise on how I could attach a box covering to the wall? I am hoping not to have to use Brackets as for me it would be difficult in terms of reach etc using a heavy drill etc etc

Attachments

• 20230826_071339.jpg
    20230826_071339.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 58
Sponsored Links
You can buy boiler pipe casing. Look it up

Last edited:
As above, or if you want to build the box yourself, make it sit on the boiler or hook it on the pipes.
If it sits on the boiler, use some little foam blocks to avoid vibrations.
It must be easily removable because of the flue which is tested annually (hopefully).

Sponsored Links
Yes, as above that would be the easiest solution, if gravity works in your favour you don't even need to fit them, they just sit there, thus instantly removable if needs be, you could get one to hide all of that including the white extract flue pipe eg https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...itleDesc=0&_odkw=boiler+pipe+boxing&_osacat=0 or a lower profile one that you cut a bit out to go over the flue pipe.
That link didn't work.
Try this - Boiler Pipe [email protected]

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
No it didn't , it worked OK after I posted it but then something went awry I edited it twice already. Anyway correct again now hopefully. UKboxings are silly money btw.

Thank you all so much she says ! also I did think about having it Freestanding so will take a look at UKBoxings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back