boycott the mail and mail on sunday

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I posted in reply to another thread in regards to the Lord Triesman story. However I wasn't totally in support of the topic title so started a new one.
It seems there is a growing backlash against the mail on sunday and all the money/fame hungry whores involved in damaging englands chances of hosting a world cup in 2018.
There's a decent write up here:
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/fail...should-ever-buy-the-mail-on-sunday-again.html

I don't buy newspapers anyway, but I will still try and spread the message!

boycott the mail on sunday

Sponsored Links
oh and not surprisingly that parasite max clifford was involved in this as well.

I haven'nt bought a sunday paper for years so I'm with you on the boycott,but I thought he was a cricketer :LOL:

Why stop there, stop buying the daily as well. What they did was not in the best interest of the football supporters. It could easily have been handled by the FA without publishing it. It was deliberate attack to mess up the world cup bid.

Sponsored Links
Why stop there, stop buying the daily as well. What they did was not in the best interest of the football supporters. It could easily have been handled by the FA without publishing it. It was deliberate attack to mess up the world cup bid.

the topic title is edited in your honour :)

I don't buy The Daily or Sunday Mail, but it's free to read in my local gym, what should I do :?:
If we didn't read we wouldn't know what other things they could be jeopardizing. :confused:
As the saying goes "keep your friends close and the enermy even closer" plus it's a free read, gift horse mouth etc.... ;)

How on earth can any newspaper be blamed for what came out of Triesman's mouth?? You really think England have a chance of winning the honour of staging World Cup?
I see plenty on here blaming the press. No one blaming the trollop that taped the conversation. No one blaming Triesman for saying what he did.
We were awarded the Olympics and can now barely afford them.
Come on lads, like football, lets PLAY FAIR. After all Triesman lives in a country that values Freedom of Speech. Just a shame that he didn't put his brain into gear before engaging his big mouth.

You make it sound like he said in a statement ffs, did you read the story??
I'm not defending Triesman, but he was boozed up trying to impress a young tart. Lets face it we all say stupid things when we think we're in private. Imagine if all your conversations were recorded and under scrutiny by the press??
The stupid bint who sold the story is just another shameless whore of the conveyor belt that the British press has manufactured to keep their papers filled with irrelevant drivel about celebrities and people of power.
2 newspapaers had already sent this little tart packing knowing full well the story WAS NOT in the public interest, and would be damaging to Englands world cup bid. When she approached the parasite who is Max Clifford he told her to go to the Mail, knowing full well the shameless gutter press journalist parasites that live there would lap up the attention the story would get them.
The mail on sunday printed it, they didn't have to, they are solely to blame if this damages our world cup bid.
It was generally accepted that up until now we were favourites to host the world cup 2018.

But at the end of the day the words were spoken by Triesman's, pyssed or not, he was in a high profile position, mouth shut.
If he wanted to impress some slut bag, he should have got his manhood out.

But at the end of the day the words were spoken by Triesman's, pyssed or not, he was in a high profile position, mouth shut.
If he wanted to impress some **** bag, he should have got his manhood out.

Perhaps he'd already tried that and failed to impress ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If he wanted to impress some **** bag, he should have got his manhood out.

appreciated, but it doesn't mean it should go into a paper does it?

As I said, I'm not supporting him in anyway, he should know better. But this is something to be dealt with by the people involved not to be published.

So your in support of the story being printed I take it?

ps the latest news now is that all the usual red headed papers rejected the story, which tells you something doesn't it! NOTW rejected it ffs!

That's fair comment, the mail should hang there heads in shame as should anyone other medium that run the story, but he's still an arsehole.

So your in support of the story being printed I take it?
no not at all, I hate the fact this country's media, seems to want to destroy people and the chances of hosting great events.

Sponsored Links
Back