Boys toys

S

Skimmers

We like a bit of old school plastering 6 stages of plastering and water brush ect.
Anyone use these new toys out on the market like plastic trowels spray bottles spats. We all have heard of machine plastering were some of these tools may come into there own. But who here likes playing with toys so to speak.

Sponsored Links
We like a bit of old school plastering 6 stages of plastering and water brush ect.
Anyone use these new toys out on the market like plastic trowels spray bottles spats. We all have heard of machine plastering were some of these tools may come into there own. But who here likes playing with toys so to speak.
i use the plastic trowel i have got a plastics company making them for me their much better than the refina in my opinion, you may see them on e bay soon ive been using it for the last couple of years as for the spray bottle i have 1 but prefer to use a brush anyone interested in a plastic trowel let me know roughcaster will get his this week

Yer go on then ill try one out how much size ect how do I pay

As your getting them made for you and we have never seen them have you got any pics?????

Sponsored Links
I somehow think he's pulling your leg. ;)

Who's pulling who's leg ?? I only asked for a pic. As I'm not going to buy something without seeing it first.

haha no im not pulling his leg i have pics of them in my profile , the bloke who use to sell them stopped and by off chance i came across his supplier who has agreed to make them for me i bought his last 5 trowels that he had in stock last week, i am even getting trowel protectors made for them he has to send me a sample of that first though so i can see how good the protectors are

You can email me if you want [removed] with pic and how I can pay you ect

The trowel on the right is that the one your selling Steve if so I need a price please and a means of paying you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back