Boys toys

Sponsored Links
Yer iv used them trowels in the past there cool so what's the difference from yours and the ones on eBay that need sanding for a day before you can use it lol

Yer iv used them trowels in the past there cool so what's the difference from yours and the ones on eBay that need sanding for a day before you can use it lol
well if u have used them b4 you should know how good they are i cant comment on other trowels i havent used, you say u have used them so know what qualities they have , i know 1 thing i dont need to spend a day sanding it

Sponsored Links
the difference is that these trowels have chamfered edges just like the pre worn in marshaltown steel trowels so they are ready to go and are more flexible

Can't see anything that looks like a plastic float being any use for skimming.

Where is the life in a thing like that?

Some people just isn't up to date with us lads and our new age tools

I bet my mechanic uses plastic spanners.

Can't see anything that looks like a plastic float being any use for skimming.

Where is the life in a thing like that?
your entitled to your opinion joe but i wouldent knock it b4 u have tried it, i had one spread come up to me and said it was useless but after showing him how to use it he wanted to buy it off me b4 i left, the life of the trowel can vary on how its looked after which is why im getting trowel protectors, ive had my old one a couple of years and its had 1 replacement blade so far because i dident look after it, they are good for patching and can save you half hour time on a set and leave an exellent finish

skimmers i feel like i already know you , there is only one man in kent that i know of that has bought a plastic trowel and had to rub it down and likes boys toys and is also into machine plastering, your not my old mate in disguise are you plstering aka jon?

skimmers i feel like i already know you , there is only one man in kent that i know of that has bought a plastic trowel and had to rub it down and likes boys toys and is also into machine plastering, your not my old mate in disguise are you plstering aka jon?

Spellings a bit to good....maybe :confused:

Spellings a bit to good....maybe :confused:
no hes maybe using spell check he also uses yer insted of yes as well plus if you look back at his posts there are mistakes its him alright ilmao

skimmers posts are very simular to what plstering would post, boys toys , whats everyone up2 this year ect haha i know its him

skimmers posts are very simular to what plstering would post, boys toys , whats everyone up2 this year ect haha i know its him

Well in that case......Welcome back jon aka plstering :mrgreen:

Keep taking your medication and you'll be fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back