BP and the oil leak.

The Yanks don't like to admit that anything they have ever done is wrong. They won't let little things like facts stand in the way of pointing the finger of blame ar another country.

Remember the movie "Enigma" about the decoding machine invented by the Brits during WW2. They claimed they invented it in the movie :LOL:

Obama will end up with egg on his face in a minute.
Get your facts right billous :rolleyes: The film was shaving Ryan`s privates - and they discovered Smegma :idea: That`s why all the yanks were circumscribed after WW2. Also, Obamah is the * person* in the woodpile ;) :cool:

Sponsored Links
heard this today, 6 hours b4 the rig blew up, some worker brought to Haliburtons attention - (contractor working for bp ) too much pressure in the well. after a couple of emails later sed worker realised he was getting no where with haliburton. He demanded a chopper and got his crew off the rig,6 hrs later boom. Halliburton are responsile if this is true. GUess what peeps Haliburton are owned by the Bushes and an American company. OBVIOUS COVER UP. RUMOUR HAS IT BP READY O TAKE THEM TO COURT TOO. OBAMA I LOST MY RESPECT FOR U.

heard this today, 6 hours b4 the rig blew up, some worker brought to Haliburtons attention - (contractor working for bp ) too much pressure in the well. after a couple of emails later sed worker realised he was getting no where with haliburton. He demanded a chopper and got his crew off the rig,6 hrs later boom. Halliburton are responsile if this is true. GUess what peeps Haliburton are owned by the Bushes and an American company. OBVIOUS COVER UP. RUMOUR HAS IT BP READY O TAKE THEM TO COURT TOO. OBAMA I LOST MY RESPECT FOR U.

Didn't I allude to this earlier?

Sponsored Links
Didn't I allude to this earlier?[/quote]

yeas, no i have elaborated more on your point after speaking to some friend in the offshore industry my friend.

Back