Brand New Dishwasher install getting antiflood error

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

just replaced our dishwasher with a new hotpoint FDL570G and I have antiflood error. I found this was the problem by searching online, the power light flashing and the wash light flashing within two minutes of starting a cycle.

I have drain it by dipping the machine back and water has come out. Tried adjusting pressure, checking lower arm and still getting the problem.

Can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
If it is new (& providing the installation has been done correctly) you should contact the shop where you bought it & claim a replacement/warranty repair.

I removed the old dishwasher and connected new washer pipe to the water outlet . Is that installed correctly? we also follow instructions about the salt and adding water

Sponsored Links
ive rang them up and they are coming Tuesday. Just dont want have to pay a bill. So can someone confirm that I have installed the machine correct. I can post pictures if it helps

thanks

Why are you worrying about getting a bill if something is wrong with the machine? If you followed the installation instructions then you're done your bit. Water on the base-plate means there is an internal leak someplace...it happens sometimes. By all means post photos, but we won't be able to see where the water is leaking from. And if you go digging around in there yourself then you risk invalidating your warranty altogether. Let the professionals sort it out, that's what guarantees are for.

Thanks for the help. I was just worried about them saying ive installed it incorrectly but I have followed instructions, so like u say. I have nothing to worried about

thanks

Rest easy, new machines go wrong all the time...especially Hotpoint :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back