Hotpoint FDL570G dishwasher error lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if there is a website/page where I can find what hotpoint dishwasher error lights mean

My Hotpoint aquarius fdl570g is less than a year old and was happily running when i heard a clonk, it stopped working and I had the power light and wash and drying lights all flashing.
I need to find out what that error is.

thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
If its 1 and 2 flashing it means time out draining. Pump blocked.

Hi Rocks, It was about a year ago I posted about my old dishwasher being broken and you took me through diagnosing the error. I ended buying a new one as it was pcb and now I'm back as the new ones gone!

Thanks again.

I take it the power light flashing has no meaning then? theres 3 lights vertical on the right and top 2 are flashing.
I now have an engineer coming out but they didnt even seem to know what the error was from the lights? I couldn't find a listing anywhere.

Sponsored Links
Having had this dishwasher repaired (there was a piece of broken glass stuck in the pump) two months on and it's broken again. This time different error lights. Can anyone advise what the following error lights mean

Flashing on/off and flashing wash and end lights

When opening the dw it looks like it hasn't started filling but when it starts flashing I can hear the pump or something humming.

Thanks in advance

No one? Anyone know where I can find a list of error light codes then?

The error lights mean faulty Pcb. Unplug it for 5 mins see if it resets.

Thanks again rocks. I've tried a few times and it appears to start ok but after a minute or two I get the same problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back