Branson should

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Personally pay all. His virgin Atlantic employees

Branson is likely to. Trouser 9.9 million Squid in. Interest on his estimated 3.8 billion net worth

Enough to cover employees wages for the proposed 8 weeks un paid leave

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just because he is high profile, plenty more business owners about

Same go's gos for them. if they are getting millions In interest on there personal. Fortunes

Step up. To. The plate

Branson is a publicity seeker so. Now he has a golden opportunity to. Get some

So why single RB out?

Large parts of the NHS are owned by 'Virgin Care', which comes under the Virgin umbrella, registered offshore (British Virgin Islands), any profits made off the back of the NHS will never pay a penny in corporation tax, in fact, nor will any Virgin company.

When he lost a contract for a local NHS trust to a not for profit organisation (profits to be put back into the trust) he threatened to sue the NHS trust because of 'flaws in the procurement process' and took a settlement of £328,000.00

He has a criminal record for VAT evasion.

Bought Flybe for 2 million, took a govt handout, Flybe gone, mabe something will come out in the post mortem but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sexual predator, many complaints, no legal action. Maybe he has a fatter wallet than Harvey Weinstein.

Apart from that, you couldn't meet a nicer bloke.

annette-mason-with-sir-richard-branson-the-goodwood-revival-2002-at-picture-id104183313

:rolleyes: there u go. Than

he can dip. His hand in his pocket

Blokes a be** end Imo any way

AFAIK Branston pays fck all or hardly any tax in the UK??

And owns no property in the UK

Well not in. His name any way

Probably pay millons to scheister lawyers to Co.m E up with tax avoidance schemes / fiddles

No great fan of RB but why pick on him?

Because he wants US to bail out Virgin Atlantic, when he has the money himself, personally.
When times are good, our money flows towards him. I have no problem with that, entrepreneurial spirit and all that. However,
I do have a problem with him wanted to be personally-insulated during the bad times, again with our money.
No matter whether we have money or not, he still wants it coming his way.

He is no different to a lot of other very wealthy people, however. Just high-profile and topical, at the moment.

Delta owns 49% of VAA so why not ask them to put their hand in their pocket? They currently have over 80% of their fleet on the ground. Surely all share holders who want the business to survive need to chip in.

Sponsored Links
Back