breathable roof membrane for 3x3m roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I am going to renew the membrane the roof of our kitchen which is a single storey lean to with an old and rotted non breathable membrane. The room is about 3x3.

Is there anywhere where I can get a smaller amount of quality membrane than 50m. I think that I would need about 10-15m, would that be about right?

I am thinking of using breathable, but dont know what brands I should look for - kobler, tyvek or something else. My normal place to look would be screwfix for convenience but I their stuff is called Roofer Choice, is this any good?
Many thanks for your advice.

Tim

Sponsored Links
roofer choice is not a good roofers choice, just cheap crap. meets a standard but that's about it. tears very easily, would not have it on my house.
I can sell you a 50m roll of higher quality for around the same price as screwfix charge for that, plus £7.20 delivery.
screwfix is not cheap

I have easy-trim maxi, getting good feedback from everyone that uses it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back