Brexer troll imprisoned

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
probably hasn't been on the 'net since 29 January

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...JnEKL5LxEtWESyXx3oSO_tYaaCGhs1QuFHtvFECD36yic

2030.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Lol. Not even holding back on Good Friday :mrgreen:
I've been grafting all day.

Said to the lads we'll finish early, but need to pop to an old ladies' house (for ten min's - yeah right!). Some geezer removed a bees nest and then left me to fix the hole in the roof. Charming. Drone bees were having a ball bouncing off my big nose and rummaging around in my work shorts pouches whilst I wrestled with roofing membrane on my own because the lads were too busy making bee deterrent noises that sounded remarkably like laughter.

I've been grafting all day.

Said to the lads we'll finish early, but need to pop to an old ladies' house (for ten min's - yeah right!). Some geezer removed a bees nest and then left me to fix the hole in the roof. Charming. Drone bees were having a ball bouncing off my big nose and rummaging around in my work shorts pouches whilst I wrestled with roofing membrane on my own because the lads were too busy making bee deterrent noises that sounded remarkably like laughter.

They're just joining in with all the others on here laughing at you.....typical remoaner that knowsnowt. ( nowt being a Yorkshire idiom for nothing )

Sponsored Links
Back