Follow the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
but I want to examine your source,

How would you examine it?

Presumably by cross referencing with another source -so my posting a link doesnt help you.

Ive posted the figures already. Which you can examine

Are you saying the figures are incorrect

How would you examine it?

Presumably by cross referencing with another source -so my posting a link doesnt help you.

Ive posted the figures already. Which you can examine

You appear to have some problem providing a link to your source.
Why is that?

Notch had no hesitation in pretending my post was lies

Brexer profits from Britain's collapse

"Odey Asset Management has declared £149m of short positions against UK shops, banks, estate agents and property companies.

However, the fund has performed strongly in recent months, as the
pound has fallen further and the share prices of a number of British businesses Odey bet against have collapsed.

His fund has gained more than 50% so far this year, including a return of 7% in October, making it one of the world’s best-performing hedge funds, according to the Financial Times."

"Odey was one of the most prominent supporters of the drive to leave the EU and donated almost £900,000 to pro-Brexit campaigns. He placed huge bets against the pound and government bonds in the run-up to the June 2016 referendum and made an estimated £220m profit when the pound collapsed following the leave victory."

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...Ud341sozuapHXVofFH_WKWqtdr1SrbV1GyCTiPnxDq-OU

Yet notch sees no need to substantiate his pointless ravings.

Sponsored Links
Notch had no hesitation in pretending my post was lies

Yet notch sees no need to substantiate his pointless ravings.
His presentation was suspect anyway.
It was titled as a presentation of UK economy, but was then a presentation of a comparison between other economies.
Could I do a better presentation?

UK GDP growth 2018:
  • UK 99.9%
  • USA -0.009%
  • France - 0.09999%
  • Nambia 200% (according to Trump's economists)
  • Notch infanities 100%
  • etc...

Last edited:
Yet notch sees no need to substantiate his pointless ravings

You are the one who used the term 'collapse' to describe the UK economy.........you are right that definitely comes under the term: 'pointless ravings' :mrgreen:

I dont need to substantiate the figures I posted. If you have different numbers for that period you are free to post them.

t was titled as a presentation of UK economy, but was then a presentation of a comparison between other economies.

Yes, Q3 2018 figures for UK and comparison with other countries.

Oh dear, Im sorry its confusing for you, do you find comparing numbers troublesome.
I suppose bar charts are more visually accessible.

Im sorry its confusing for you, ...
Not at all confusing, but I'm happy to show everyone and anyone where my information came from.
Can we say the same about you?
Obviously not! Your refusal to disclose your source probably means that the figures were invented by you.

I suppose bar charts are more visually accessible.
I'm just as happy to invent some bar charts as I am to invent some tables.

Here you go:
Credibility Index 2018
upload_2018-12-29_17-24-30.png

Last edited:
ot at all confusing, but I'm happy to show everyone and anyone where they came from

You said the 'presentation was suspect'.....

The reason is because you are confused by a list of numbers.

I dont need to show you where they come from, the source is not relavent. The numbers are fact.

GDP figures are easy to find. Ive even provided you with the search text to help you.

"Odey was one of the most prominent supporters of the drive to leave the EU and donated almost £900,000 to pro-Brexit campaigns. He placed huge bets against the pound and government bonds in the run-up to the June 2016 referendum and made an estimated £220m profit when the pound collapsed following the leave victory."

lies, claims notch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back