So a Brexit Backer is now betting against UK firms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any indication that obligations to assist will end after brexit. The service would apply both ways and doesn’t seem controversial?

Sponsored Links
Is there any indication that obligations to assist will end after brexit. The service would apply both ways and doesn’t seem controversial?
It is to do with being a EU citizen. Therefore non-EU citizens do not have the privilege or the right.
They would be reliant on goodwill, not Treaty Agreements.

Whats that got to do with anything.

This thread is 2018

Do keep up.
Your criticism was based on my posting of results based on a Parliamentary question posed in 2016.
Do read and understand the comments properly before responding on something which you think you have read, and therefore misunderstood.

Sponsored Links
I see the trolls have no sensible contribution to make so they have reverted to doing what they do best: trolling. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It is what they do. It is what they are.

At least they have not reverted to their usual lies, deceit and misinterpretations........yet.

I see R bee the troll ;) has reverted to his usual Porkie pies ;) with ref' his alleged multiple embassy contact :LOL: tis what he does tis who he is :)

I see R bee the troll ;) has reverted to his usual Porkie pies ;) with ref' his alleged multiple embassy contact :LOL: tis what he does tis who he is :)
You have no way of knowing, no basis for suspecting, and no way of proving your allegation. Therefore you must be an intentional troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back