Brexit benefits

that is a total fiction dredged from the murky depths of your twisted mind.
No, it is not.

I had pointed out to mottie that one of the things hed "got back" from his taxes was a police service which allowed him to have a sensible environment in which to have a business, and in which employees and customers could live etc.

Transman responded with

Plod
Stopped people being robbed :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much every adult / person in the UK has been robbed / burgaled ect

so paying taxes for that were a complete failure

blimey I should ask as to how much tax I have paid out to plod so they can stop people being robbed

I should get a rebate ;)

The important part of that was

"Pretty much every adult / person in the UK has been robbed / burgaled ect

so paying taxes for that were a complete failure".

I challenged the validity of that, and the sense of it, and asked him for evidence. (None was ever presented, of course).

Trazor also challenged it:

Nonsense, depends where you live, I know MANY people, none of whom have been robbed etc.

and I "seconded" that.

Nonsense, depends where you live, I know MANY people, none of whom have been robbed etc.
I genuinely do not know anybody, not one, of friends, family or work colleagues¹ who have ever been robbed, burgled, etc.
Maybe transman mixes with the wrong crowd.

¹ Yes, its possible that some could have been and I wouldnt necessarily know, but certainly nobody I ever worked closely with had been.

And in reply to that, you posted what you did in #114

I genuinely do not know anybody, not one, of friends, family or work colleagues¹ who have ever been robbed, burgled, etc.

I have lived in a house that was burgled, and I have twice had things stolen from my car.

I once caught an intruder in my unlocked garage and he left after a severe reprimand.

An unsuccessful attempt was once made to break into my well-secured house when I was away on business.

I once observed intruders climb over my 6-ft garden wall around midnight, into the back garden, and scared them away after calling the police.

Lead has twice been stolen from the roof of the building used by a local voluntary organisation I am involved with.

I once assisted a drunk driver injured after rolling his car outside my house, and I once spotted a car thief running away after doing the same.

I observed and reported a fire started by arsonists at a petrol station one night.

I don't recall mentioning these events to my work colleagues, apart from the attempted break-in as I had to leave work early when called by the monitoring station.

I do not live in a high-crime area.

There is some website where you can look at reported crime in your area. I bet there has been some.

So there is an unbroken chain from that back to this:

And you were coming down on the transam side of the fence, not mine & trazors.

Which means that given that he said this, more fully:

so paying taxes for that were a complete failure

then no, it is not a total fiction dredged from the murky depths of my twisted mind to ask you the question

"So basically you wouldnt mind if we didnt have a police service at all? They are a total waste of money and we would all be better off overall if they were disbanded and our taxes reduced accordingly?".

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
it is a fictional hallucination.

an invention of your own "mind."
It was a question.

I showed you the joined up trail of posts which prompted it.

It seems that even when handed joined-up material on a plate you still cant do that sort of thinking.

It also seems as if you wont answer the question.

If they can bypass the security system on the latest Range Rovers and Jags, they can bypass a tranny van.

That is what I said, the newer push to start the engine system are easier to steal.

Smashing the lock and towing away to empty it is also a distinct possibility.

None of your business you nosey git so poke your sticky beak out
Ooh...

The forum stalker doesn't like it when the boot is on the other foot...

Quite pathetic...

No whines/wine at breakfast today? :LOL:

Ooh...

The forum stalker doesn't like it when the boot is on the other foot...

Quite pathetic...

No whines at breakfast today? :LOL:
I’ll tell anyone that’s not a mystery forum person but you can just go and swivel. Ironic that someone who hides behind their laptop is always asking questions of others. Now that really is pathetic..

I’ll tell anyone that’s not a mystery forum person but you can just go and swivel. Ironic that someone who hides behind their laptop is always asking questions of others. Now that really is pathetic..
Aww bless...

mottie hoisted on his own petard...

Enjoy swiveling on it (y)

Sponsored Links
Back