Brexit extension needed for a deal

It is in Leave voting areas....gloomy swampy fests where every man is a clone of Mark Francois

Meanwhile remain voting areas are citadels full of poets and wizards.....and people who understand data
Your County voted leave :)

Sponsored Links
The Brextremists will applaud whatever calamity Doris delivers, and will convince themselves that all the damage and cost is somebody else's fault.

Luckily some of them don't care.

FB_IMG_1608338538858.jpg

Sponsored Links
..... who couldn't be bothered to get up, go out, and vote.
And Brexiteers have had 4 years to become informed.

And yet here they are still supporting this government that spouts demonstrable lies day in day out.

No, I live in West Sussex

Nor in my constituency Horsham
And remarkably a near reverse 52/48 vote...

You could of course have tipped it very slightly further to the remain side but chose not to do so. :rolleyes:

Analysing* the figures though, it does seem that the more educated areas in the UK (with a few exceptions) voted remain, but sadly the knuckle draggers (* 'Anal' in this respect is quite apt) didn't get it!

Brig, are you pro-Brexit?

If so, what will be better in terms of trading than what we have now?

Just as important, if now is not a good time for Brexit, when is a good time?
If Brexit is beneficial to UK, surely anytime is a good time.

And the bit you repeat ad nauseam: "there are zero benefits to brexit"?
Whataboutery

Ps you are welcome to point out any benefits, I'm sure there are huge benefits having a Brexit govt built on lies.

Whataboutery

Ps you are welcome to point out any benefits, I'm sure there are huge benefits having a Brexit govt built on lies.

Absolutely not "whataboutery".
Unless it slipped your mind :
- YOU voted to leave
- YOU were still happy with that decision until 2019

You now imply that you would still be happy with your decision, had this current shower not been elected.

You repeatedly demand that brexiteers state "just one benefit of brexit".

For the record, please state just one benefit of brexit that you believed, prior to your 2019 epiphany.

Sponsored Links
Back