Brexit party could win Peterborough by election

Questioning the legitimacy did the job, being cleared or having no case to answer just proves the authorities are corrupt.

The RWR on here are only tempered by the fact that they are fighting the corrupt establishment.

Sponsored Links
Who are these RWRs i take it that includes the admins, in fact everyone apart from yourself and your little oppressed freedom fighters on here who tend to use racial insults and other defamatory remarks in an attempt to denigrate anyone outside your bigoted views?

(i swear the coffee machine gave me a double espresso this morning instead a black coffee :whistle:)

Who are these RWRs i take it that includes the admins, in fact everyone apart from yourself and your little oppressed freedom fighters on here who tend to use racial insults and other defamatory remarks in an attempt to denigrate anyone outside your bigoted views?

(i swear the coffee machine gave me a double espresso this morning instead a black coffee :whistle:)

Shucks Festive, in a bad mood. The fact that nothing came of this investigation must rankle with the RWR.

Fight Bigotry with Bigotry - Now a smart man said that. :mrgreen:

Black Coffee - theres your problem - how the heck can you drink boiling tar. A well brewed cup of tea (ie less than 3 minutes) plus a dash of steamed milk and a touch of demerara sugar.

Sponsored Links
Shucks Festive, in a bad mood. The fact that nothing came of this investigation must rankle with the RWR.

Fight Bigotry with Bigotry - Now a smart man said that. :mrgreen:

Black Coffee - theres your problem - how the heck can you drink boiling tar. A well brewed cup of tea (ie less than 3 minutes) plus a dash of steamed milk and a touch of demerara sugar.

Yes well noted Sir a very smart man once said that :)

I keep my coffee on a leash one a day max, otherwise i am in fact drinking white tea for its apparent ability to free me of free radicals, and no i haven't been radicalised :p

Demerara sugar winner on porridge, anyway, we digress, i disagree with your choice in tea!

Last edited:
Add Pete 50, and mattylad and a few others. In fact just look at who wept when Yax was jailed.(y)
Ah here he comes, wind him up and point him in the general direction until he rattles against the skirting :LOL:.. Hmm whats the difference between you and a heavily laden septic tank? Im struggling...

Yes well noted Sir a very smart man once said that :)

I keep my coffee on a leash one a day max, otherwise i am in fact drinking white tea for its apparent ability to free me of free radicals, and no i haven't been radicalised :p

Demerara sugar winner on porridge, anyway, we digress, i disagree with your choice in tea!

I take it the hippy in you eats whole organic steel cut oats. :)

Actually funny you should say ive only ever used rolled in my Granola bars im going to try Steel cut good tip, ok you're not completely fos :LOL:

Wow i wonder if i can hang one of them under my Quad drone maybe need a big battery?

What is an RWR when it's at home?
Good question!

Its the usual exaggerated terms i think they're (excitable students discovering politics on this forum) attempting to refer to people as myself as extreme right wing :D the mind thought used on here baker is to attempt to quash any thoughts other than left wing.

Its a bit like looking at a member of the opposite sex in a favourable way and perhaps making a complimentary comment(not necessarily at them) and instantly being called a rapist by 'the offended liberal group' this of course it to project fear and stifle any such further thoughts or comments from the 'accused' as they are allegedly reflecting their 'real intentions' as a serial rapist.

One of my kids is at school is currently discovering their identities and in turn attempting to identify themselves with a single adjective, students do it too they will grow out of it :)

Sponsored Links
Back