Brexit: Political declaration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
British and EU officials have agreed a 26-page draft political declaration that outlines the path to an “ambitious, broad, deep and flexible” partnership after Brexit

it has the word, 'consider', in 19 places
And it has no legal status.

I notice Theresa May keeps saying this deal means we will stop paying the EU. How can that be true, if we want to trade, we will have to pay.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you had no idea then you should have asked someone with a higher IQ than yours, a neighbour's child perhaps?

MOD: Quit the tirades now please, abuse of forum members is not welcome.

I will ask my neighbours child happily, he is about 35, and a teacher. Not sure his IQ is higher though, it may be, may be not.

From what is emerging it seems the withdrawal agreement is the legal framework of how it will work in the absence of anything else and this declaration is a letter of intent. It doesn't feel like "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".

My concern is that the divorce bill is not linked to the future relationship, but 38Bn is about what we'd have paid anyway. Its annoying, but its not far off the NHS bill to treat all the fatties with avoidable ailments.

From what is emerging it seems the withdrawal agreement is the legal framework of how it will work in the absence of anything else and this declaration is a letter of intent. It doesn't feel like "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".

My concern is that the divorce bill is not linked to the future relationship, but 38Bn is about what we'd have paid anyway. Its annoying, but its not far off the NHS bill to treat all the fatties with avoidable ailments.
Indeed,send all the lazy lefties fruitpicking,do their health the world of good.physical and mental

Yep, it sure is annoying...

The gammons are such an expensive waste of space...

And they are indeed an 'avoidable ailment'!

Sponsored Links
Back