British expats in EU launch Brexit legal challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Let them waste their money on solicitors fees .....I bet the three stooges will set up a fund me account.

So these people don't want to live in the UK but way to dictate how we have to live our lives
No, they want to maintain freedom of movement and entitlement to healthcare/pensions/employment rights...

Things that were promised/they have paid for, and are about to be stolen from them.

What else would you expect them to do?

PS. Do learn to scale down your 'copy and paste' posts!

Sponsored Links
No, they want to maintain freedom of movement and entitlement to healthcare/pensions/employment rights...

Things that were promised/they have paid for, and are about to be stolen from them.

What else would you expect them to do?

PS. Do learn to scale down your 'copy and paste' posts!

Nothing was in their possession and only a fool would think tomorrow is a guarantee.

What they want is to have their cake and eat it too, the perks of living on the continent and the benefit of the UK tax payer to wipe their collective arse. They want the benefit of democracy but only when it suits them.

What they want is to have their cake and eat it too, the perks of living on the continent and the benefit of the UK tax payer to wipe their collective arse. They want the benefit of democracy but only when it suits them.
I bellieve it was the quitters that told us we could all have our cake and eat it :rolleyes:

And unfortunately many of the 'ex-pats' didn't get 'democracy' because they were denied the vote!
(Facts really aren't a quitter strong point are they)

I suspect all they want is to continue living life as decent human beings rather than be subject to the vagaries of xenophobic idiots!

What a nasty piece of work you are.

Is that Hate speaking? Who supports fascists? And likes to draw Hitler moustaches on pictures? Who likes posting grossly offensive insults? Who posts anti-Jewish slurs? Who posts Nazi slogans and pictures?

Nasty piece of work, Hate.

How did they pay for them? direct debit..... credit card, bitcoins......

Through the National Insurance ( Note the word "Insurance") while they worked in this Country, now they have retired they could have Health Insurance and Pension taken away from them due to Brexit, Something people were not told about when the Referendum Vote was put forward.

You won't like it.

And I don't need to because you know it, and I know it, and anyone who has seen you in action knows it.

Well bless my soul! You've even got a picture of somebody with a drawn-on Hitler moustache as your Avatar!

Go on then, show me where I have done any of those things you mention, put up, or shut up.

You won't like it.

And I don't need to because you know it, and I know it, and anyone who has seen you in action knows it.

Well bless my soul! You've even got a picture of somebody with a drawn-on Hitler moustache as your Avatar!
Waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back