British expats in EU launch Brexit legal challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you're not.

We both already know the truth.

Sponsored Links
drawn-on Hitler moustache as your Avatar!
images
images
upload_2018-8-15_16-14-37.jpeg

Who has drawn a "Hitler" moustache on these people ?

Sponsored Links
Ihavenojob has never been accused of laying wreaths in Libya or Tunisia

I bellieve it was the quitters that told us we could all have our cake and eat it :rolleyes:

And unfortunately many of the 'ex-pats' didn't get 'democracy' because they were denied the vote!
(Facts really aren't a quitter strong point are they)

I suspect all they want is to continue living life as decent human beings rather than be subject to the vagaries of xenophobic idiots!

More rubbish from ellal.

They were entitled to a vote the same as everyone else. Ryanair even put a special deal on to fly them home to take part.

You talk about facts and strong points then just spout dogmess.

Through the National Insurance ( Note the word "Insurance") while they worked in this Country, now they have retired they could have Health Insurance and Pension taken away from them due to Brexit, Something people were not told about when the Referendum Vote was put forward.
I do not think that they can take away their pension.
They could reduce it to the same situation as if you emigrate, as a pensioner, to another non-EU country. They then pay your first years pension as normal, but you do not get annual rises. Your pension stays at the same fixed amount as when you emigrated.
Of course if you are in a country with high inflation, coupled with the falling value of the pound, this could be disastrous and force the pensioners into repatriation.
There are other countries that the EU style agreement applies to, I think Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand perhaps.

More rubbish from ellal.

They were entitled to a vote the same as everyone else. Ryanair even put a special deal on to fly them home to take part.

You talk about facts and strong points then just spout dogmess.
Anyone who has been an emigre for more than 13 years is not eligible to vote.
Anyone who is not registered, whether by postal to their foreign address, or by person at a UK address is not entitled to vote.
Anyone who lives in any of the BOTs (British Overseas Territories) except for Gibraltar, was not entitled to vote.
Yes Brexit does affect them!

Before you accuse anyone of spouting dogmess, you should check your own facts are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back