Brexit support now just 32%

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
Have you voted for May ? Truss? Sunak? 3 of our recent PM's
Brown? As far as I can remember, he was just given the Premiership by Blair in a pact between them. There weren’t even any others allowed to stand against him when Blair resigned was there?

Sponsored Links
Brown? As far as I can remember, he was just given the Premiership by Blair in a pact between them. There weren’t even any others allowed to stand against him when Blair resigned was there?
Exactly the same. Nobody voted for him.

It doesn't matter which party. We don't get a vote for our PM

Sponsored Links
Brexit - taking back control of our borders. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

UK sees highest net migration since Second World War​

Sky high immigration, but we still don't have people to fill job vacancies. Send home all the willing, hard working EEs and let in huge numbers of sponging, migrant parasites who are just a drain on the tax payer. Utter madness. No wonder all our living costs are going through the roof - too many taking out and not enough paying in.

Remember when Camoron 'promised' to bring immigration down to "tens of thousands" twelve years ago? Sorry, but anyone who supported people like Johnson, etc and continue to support The Tories in the face of all the evidence are complete mugs. You've let yourself be conned. Willingly.
The Irony is the EU migrants that were coming here were white Europeans, now we are seeing that replaced with migrants from Turkey, India et……exactly the people Farage tried to make voters fearful of.

I can see the argument that Europeans are likely to be closer to our culture and religion. I didn’t mind the Polish shops that were springing up, I used to go in them sometimes. I preferred them to Turkish barbers.

The Irony is the EU migrants that were coming here were white Europeans, now we are seeing that replaced with migrants from Turkey, India et……exactly the people Farage tried to make voters fearful of.

I can see the argument that Europeans are likely to be closer to our culture and religion. I didn’t mind the Polish shops that were springing up, I used to go in them sometimes. I preferred them to Turkish barbers.

Agree, I don't have a problem with Europeans coming here to work. They did difficult, low paid jobs that we didn't want and often lived in difficult conditions. I doubt the ones swarming in now will be working in 'Spoons, The NHS or wanting to pick spuds in a Lincolnshire field in the pouring rain for min wage. The EEs doing these jobs are just like us and they add a huge amount to society and the economy. Unfortunately their numbers would have had an impact on housing and services, but you can't have it both ways.

Wouldn't feel comfortable with a Turk barber using a cut throat on me. o_O

The record net migration takes into account the net mass emigration (and resulting negative net migration) of EU citizens.

So Brexit is working well. :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to see the breakdown e.g. students, work visas, family reunion, quota refugees.

I'd be interested to see the breakdown e.g. students, work visas, family reunion, quota refugees.

There is a possible valid argument that there was a backlog due to Covid.
Bu the trend is not in dispute.

True. Shows that the Labour Party are even worse than the Tories when it comes to clinging on to power.
Totally separate argument .

Start a new thread if you want to continue it. Otherwise it's just swerving

Sponsored Links
Back