Brexit support now just 32%

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
nonsense

2 years from now you get to vote for starmer who is putting his self foward to be PM

thatcher was voted for
blair was voted for
heath
Wilson
Mcmillan

Johnson
By some maybe.

Most people that think things through actually think about who or what they are voting for. Others probably vote for the leader of a party and don't think about what happens shortly after.

You think you've voted for a PM ? Unless he or she was your MP, you had no say who was PM whatsoever.

Many vote for a party that is lead by some one

So if they don’t know what Potential
pM they are voting for they should not be allowed to vote as they fruit cakes

In any event technically the monarch of the day has the final say

For example Starmer would be asked or invited to form a government

For example Starmer would be asked or invited to form a government
DE3ABE40-0474-42A4-B121-788A3F2C3D9C.gif

Sponsored Links
If people are thinking things through when they vote in a general election. I'd have thought who will lead the party and become prime minister if they win must come under some consideration. It certainly did in the case of Jeremy Corbyn and the 'quiet man' sir Ian Duncan Smith.
So would that be voting for a prime minister by implication/association because that is what happens.

Last edited:
If people are thinking things through when they vote in a general election. I'd have thought who will lead the party and become prime minister if they win must come under some consideration. It certainly did in the case of Jeremy Corbyn and the 'quiet man' sir Ian Duncan Smith.
So would that be voting for a prime minister by implication/association because that is what happens.
Have you voted for May ? Truss? Sunak? 3 of our recent PM's

would you have voted for any of them?

Must have missed that general election when Truss and Sunak were prime minister.

When thatcher was deposed no one had a general election

Major took over

Tis the way it works if a pm gets deposed during a parliament

Does it really matter in a fixed term parliament of 5 years

Must have missed that general election when Truss and Sunak were prime minister.
so you didn't vote for your PM?

or you did because you voted for the party, and accept their leader as PM.

that is the only 2 possibilities. So either you did, or you didnt. Which is it

so you didn't vote for your PM?

or you did because you voted for the party, and accept their leader as PM.

that is the only 2 possibilities. So either you did, or you didnt. Which is it
I don't vote, or if do I spoil my ballot paper with a drawing of a big nob on it for reasons I've explained before.

Brexit - taking back control of our borders. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

UK sees highest net migration since Second World War​

Sky high immigration, but we still don't have people to fill job vacancies. Send home all the willing, hard working EEs and let in huge numbers of sponging, migrant parasites who are just a drain on the tax payer. Utter madness. No wonder all our living costs are going through the roof - too many taking out and not enough paying in.

Remember when Camoron 'promised' to bring immigration down to "tens of thousands" twelve years ago? Sorry, but anyone who supported people like Johnson, etc and continue to support The Tories in the face of all the evidence are complete mugs. You've let yourself be conned. Willingly.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back