Brexit support now just 32%

• Thread starter Deleted member 174758
  • Start date
The Brexers would not allow a vote which included knowledge of the effects.

Because they'd lose.

But

Brexers will not be in power for ever.

I hear many of the Boris intake are polishing up their CVs and trying to think of an occupation where skills in bootlicking, lying, and staff-bullying can earn them enough to stay in the nation's top 2% of earners.

Sponsored Links
Animal welfare standards

And you can gripe complain whinge all
Yer like

We are out of the EU and there is nowt that we or you can do about

People were asked to partake in a democratic vote on the caper

They did and the result was brexit
I don't disagree with all of that.

But, what, just what, have we got better as a result ? Just the animal standards, which I believe are not set in stone? Anything else?

I'm sure people here are just copy/pasting previous comments on the issue...

giphy.gif

I don't disagree with all of that.

But, what, just what, have we got better as a result ? Just the animal standards, which I believe are not set in stone? Anything else?

Yes

Given Scotland an oppurtunity to further there independance ambitions

Sponsored Links
People can change their minds.

Bit late to change there minds after the event

I have stated on several occasions that there should not have been a referendum in the first place on this caper

Dare say the same hoo haa will occur in Scotland if they become / vote to become independant

SNP will sugar coat there campaign ??? Argument

There is and will be when people vote this current shower out of office in 18 months or so time. Then things can and will change. It's called democracy, fruitbun.

And in any case animal welfare standards isn't something which has improved since we left the EU. The UK had and was allowed to have, higher standards than the EU minimum. That's how the EU works. Same sort of things apply to electrical equipment whete we have a safer system than the EU minimum, but some countries have had to impliment new standards

Ignorance must be bliss for some people

Now name me 4 things we couldn't do.in the EU which we have done and which are an improvement - if you can

Oh so Labour will take us back into the EU than

Yeah right ( dream on u fruit cake ) :ROFLMAO: Not that I really care if they do tbh

What was the percentage required in the original EEC accession vote?
I don't whether there was a minimum set, but the result was 67% to remain, so it would have cleared the 60/40 hurdle with ease.

There is a stark difference between the results of the '75 referendum and the 2016 one.
In the '75 one, Labour party were far more split on the issue than the Tories. Scotland and NI voted far less to remain than the rest of UK in '75, including the SNP who wanted Brexit!

Brexers will not be in power for ever.
I'm not so sure about that. In '75 there were more Euro-sceptics in the Labour party than in the Tories, and they were on the left of the party.
And currently, we have only two parties that look likely to be elected, both of them Euro-sceptic, but not massively so.
I suspect that any movement toward improving relations with EU will come from within the Tory party, rather than the Labour party.

How about after a bit of reflection. It's been 6 years since the vote and Brexit is still just a shít.

Be that as it may (be) and so you constantly say

But apart from whinging what exactly do you want people to do about it ??

The only waffle I have heard in here is

“ people should take responsibility “

Is that it than ?????? :ROFLMAO: Or do all you remoaners have some master plan ???

Anybody who has the good of the country at heart (not Brexers, obviously) needs to discard the pig-headed anti-European attitude

And do whatever is needed to rebuild trust and co-operation

And beneficial relationships.

And stick to agreements.

All very noble

Good luck with the campaign

Dont know what the fuss is, before brexit there was polls saying people were only 32% in favour of it . People tell pollsters anything at times then vote how they intended come the day

All very noble

It must be a shock to you

To learn that there are people who have the good of the nation at heart

Instead of compulsively bragging of their hatred of foreigners

Like you.

Sponsored Links
Back