Brick line sag

Sponsored Links
You gauge up from the DPC, not the course below.
The DPC course will have had the same issues.:sneaky:

It's good to have a referenced checking process like a lasered datum peg when dealing with long runs. We did a 20m+ wall and used a centre datum peg as a reference. If the wind blew just a whiff or the line got wet, the line would be out both height wise and laterally.

We don't Pi$$ about with tape measures either. When setting out on extensions I use roofing battens cut to length (or with marks on them), butted against the existing building. Brilliant when digging out footings when you have to keep re-spraying the setting out lines, because the digger has chewed them up.

Last edited:
Thanks - yes that's exactly my issue, it happened on the first course off the concrete and I didn't know until I got to dpc.
I'm none the wiser as to why my line sags over 10m if it's not really supposed to, might try another line lol
Although joking aside it was windy I guess didn't help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back