Bricks in skip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas etc - wondered if someone could check my logic
Got about 25 square meters of bricks (lbc phorpres) to knock down and dispose of, by my workings this is about 1800 bricks which I think should fit in an 8yd skip (although never tried it so can't really picture it), but also planning on getting a grab lorry price incase it's less than the 170 I pay for 8 yarder skips ? I think it's about 5-6 tons of bricks. Anyway if I'm talking rubbish (pun intended) or along the right lines any advice appreciated,
Cheers
John

Sponsored Links
I don't reckon I'll get any takers especially as most of the bricks are painted and they're not old reclaim bricks but I could try it I guess, cheers

Sponsored Links
those bricks will fit into the skip, to answer your question, though be prepared for a) more rubble than you expect and b) for the locals to add to your skip!

I know some grab drivers who wouldnt take bricks...it depends on where they take their loads. Ring a few and ask.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back