Bright Tiles - Where?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

Just a quick question on behalf of a friend.

He is looking for some bright eg Pink, Aqua-Marine wall tiles for his bathroom. Not for the full wall, just for effect.

Anyway, he can't find any anywhere. He can see these sort of colours in small splashback type tiles around 10x10 cm but is looking for something larger. He's tried Topps, B&Q etc, ie all the big chains and a few local shops (Hitchin way) but can't find anything.

Anybody know anywhere that should be able to supply these?

I said he should maybe get plain white and get some tile paint. Anyone had any experience of this? Would you recommend it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sponsored Links
keep looking round they will turn up, and as for tile paint i do not reccommed it at all, it looks **** and most of the time dont last anyway.

Thanks for the replies.

I'll pass on the prismatics website. Looks to me like there maybe something there.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
depending on price he could look up the original style glass tiles. not cheap but look fantastic

Wap - Yes, they are the only thing he could see (on-line) and the prices scared him off! Cheers anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back