Trying to find a tile

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
//www.diynot.com/network/Philip624/albums/

Not sure how well this pic will come out. the tile is 20x25, Matt, and has a slight stipple effect, the marble effect is a sort of washed out bluey grey colour.

The problem I have is that my bathroom is tiled on all walls but only half way, i.e from the middle of the wall to the ground. I would like to tile it completely but cannot find these tiles anywhere. I have tried Homebase, B&Q, Topps and Wickes. It was tiled by the previous owner, I don’t know how long ago but I would guess it is under 10 years old going by the condition. I don’t need any more of the border tiles.

I have tried seeing what plain white tiles above looks like but it’s not ideal. Rather than starting again or tiling over what we have I would like to be 100% sure these tiles are not still available from somewhere.

Thanks

Philip

Sponsored Links
I think you're going to end up replacing the lot. Tile patterns change with the times so it's highly unlikely that you'll find the same tile. Even if you did manage to track some down, they'll undoubtably be from a different batch anyway. The same type of tile can vary greatly from batch to batch so to be honest, I'd say you're flogging a dead duck with this one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back