British Ceramic Tiles, Greenwich Range - Candy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have knocked some tiles off the wall and now they resemble a rather challenging jigsaw puzzle. I'd like to get hold of some replacements. I've already searched the house and found every tile, including some from an old flat that somehow moved with us twice. Every tile, that is, except the ones in the bathroom. I have been in touch with a tile seller in North London who emailed to say that they recognised them at once as being "Candy" from the British Ceramic Tile Greenwich range. However, they don't have any. I've been in touch with every tile company I can think of but not been able to track any down. To make matters worse, they are 150x200mm, which I understand is an old imperial size, which gives some indication of their vintage. So, as a last attempt, does anyone happen to have any or have any idea from where I might be able to source some. I've been in touch with BCT, who scratched their heads and drew a blank...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back